Replies

• Hello! I live in Humboldt County in northern California, off-grid and on a ridgetop. I love the coastal mountains and my little house, big barn, and garden.
    I have taken clairvoyance classes before but haven't been disciplined about daily meditation. I have studied reiki but don't practice on others. Live has been hectic but it's not going to change so I have to give myself thestructured  time to grow spiritually.
    I have always been psychic, but it has been random. I want to develop a strong practie that allows me to use my skill at will.
    I love travel and history. I hope to be able to 'see' places I visit as they were. I do that randomly, I can see forests before they were cut, and landscapes before they were bulldozed...I sometimes feel emotions left in a place. It's fascinating and I'd like to have the ability to see the layers of history and place at will.
    Looking forward to these next few months with you all!

• Hi everyone. I am Japanese, living in the south west part of France since 12 years ago. I understand / speak English but sometimes not. :)  I am a massage practitioner and I enjoyed most of the time in the past, doing my best too most of the time during the sessions to make my clients happy. Last year I noticed how tired I was and I had pain everywhere. Sometimes I couldn't lift my arms. Now, I reduced the sessions per day and I pay more attention to my body, do I don't do everything that I used to do if it's not good for my body.

I was always interested in clairvoyance but I didn't think that it's available for everyone or there were schools online. I happened to find this program. First I want to know more about myself, heal myself, and if I can support my clients with clairvoyance one day, it would be fantastic.

• Hi! *Waves to class* My name is Elizabeth. I've been interested in the spiritual my whole life. I was raised Southern Baptist but after a life changing event in my twenties I started exploring Wicca and Paganism.  I've been Pagan now for almost twenty years. I have a great interest in all things psychic. I love to learn. I'm always trying to learn something new. I look forward to getting to know everyone else and working with you all.

This reply was deleted.