Hi!  Can you comment here with your contact info if you would be open to receiving a reading from one of my students in the current beginning training class? Some are ready to start practicing outside of class and it would be great for them to practice on members of this group.  Under comments, put down how to get in touch with you and when you may be available (meaning days/nights/weekends).  Also you might see if they want you to do a reading on them too so you can practice as well.

Thanks so much!

Debra

You need to be a member of SeventhsightNew to add comments!

Join SeventhsightNew

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi!

I would also love to get a reading from your students.

You can reach me on skype or by email. I'm available afternoons and evenings.

Connect with me through this website's chat and I will give you my email and skype info.

Thanks,

Josee

Louise de Jong said:

Hiya all,

I would love to be a guinea pig for those of you who want to practise your reading abilities. :-) I am also working on my psychic abilities through Deborahs book "Extraordinary psychic". However, I just started so I can't offer any reading myself yet. However I can offer energy healing as a trade if you want, I am Reiki, Kundalini Reiki and Ashati master. 

Love

Louise

• Hiya all,

I would love to be a guinea pig for those of you who want to practise your reading abilities. :-) I am also working on my psychic abilities through Deborahs book "Extraordinary psychic". However, I just started so I can't offer any reading myself yet. However I can offer energy healing as a trade if you want, I am Reiki, Kundalini Reiki and Ashati master. 

Love

Louise

• Thank you Lynne You are such a sweet heart :) I'm glad that I contributed in making your life for the better!

• FYI...I wanted to say that Lola Rose is doing mediumship and she did one for me.  I did not ask for anyone to come through she wanted to practice on who was there on her own.  She connected with a friend of mine that passed years ago at a young age along with another young lady that was coming through too.  Its just so exciting to listen to her tell me what they were telling me.   Lola got her age range right away and the color of her hair plus a few members of her family that passed as well. I also was told a message from the friend that died a tragic way that for me to not take life so seriously!...great message!

Also they were with my grandson that is not born yet, which Lola had no idea that my two children are having babies right now!  One is due in Sept and one in Jan.  Another right on read.  My friends told her that they were glad that I kept them in my thoughts. She described her personality, how she died and her mothers looks and the way she smiled.  It was like I had a reunion with them!  I am so grateful for your students Debra!  Lola you are quite amazing keep up the great work you are doing,  because every reading you have done has changed my life for the better!

• My name is Lynne Nixon and I am open for reading. Email is perassist1@gmail.com

Thanks so much for all the people that do the readings you are all so unique and amazing!

Lynne

• Corinne,

I am setting up an afternoon, early evening on Sunday for a reading.

If you are wanting to attend the reading, let me know.

Thanks

Debbie

Corinne Kolii said:

thank you too Deborah :-)
    it was really a big pleasure to exchange with people you never met before, like with clients, only that here it helps practicing without fear. Thanks again! really see forward for more;-)
  • It was very nice to meet you Corinne,

Thank you for the great reading. You are very talented.

I will let you know when the rest of the group can meet and practice.  It should be great fun.  :)

• Corinne,

I just signed up with skype.

When you get a chance, please send me your skype address.

i'll talk with you in a few hours.

thanks

• Hi Loa,

I don't know if you are still in Japan and if this time will work for you or not.

But Corinne (from Switzerland) and I (From Florida, in the U.S.) will be connecting on Skype today Florida (Eastern Standard Time) time at 3pm.

If you are able to join us, please let me know and I will send you my Skype address.

Thanks

Deborah Corrente

Lola Rose said:

Hello I would like to practice a reading if anyone wants to get a reading please send me a message!!

suzywongrocks@yahoo.com

• Great, I will sign on Skype at 3pm EST (9pm) your time today.

I'll talk with you soon. :)

This reply was deleted.